In this article, I will tell you about “How to watch Airtel Xstream on TV“. I also wrote an article about how to watch Jio tv on firestick and that article brought me many views and it was loved by people. For the airtel users, you can easily watch Airtel Xstream for free by following this article.
What is Airtel Xstream?
Airtel Xstream is basically a streaming box launched by Airtel few months ago. In this new era, everyone is fond of web series, movies through the OTT apps like Hotstar, Netflix, Prime, Sony Liv, etc. So the Airtel Xstream box will simply convert your normal TV into a smart Tv.
Check out our Latest Article :
It is similar to Firestick, Mi TV Stick. These streaming devices simply coverts your normal tv into a smart tv. You just need a good WIFI connection to go on. But if you already own a Smart Tv, you can Watch Airtel Xstream for free through their App or Website.
Features of Airtel Xstream Box
Through Airtel Xstream you can Watch :
- 5000+ Apps
- 500+ TV Channel
- Built in chromecast
- Google assistant on your remote
- Convert smartphone into a remote
With the built in Airtel Xstream app you can watch loads of movies, shows and thousands of TV channel. Also their is a voice assistant in the remote, you can simply command to play your favourite shows. You can also download thousands of Apps through play store.
“”Also check out “” How to watch Jio Tv on Firestick
Also convert your smartphone into a remote or gamepad if you are playing any game. Their is also built in chromecast feature with the Xstream box through you can cast your phone with your TV. It runs on Android Pie and supports 4K picture Quality for immersive clarity. You can buy Airtel Xstream box at Rs 2,250 only.
Alternates of Airtel Xstream box
If you are not interested in Xstream box, their are some alternatives of Xstream box as well.
1. Tata Sky Binge+
Tata sky Binge+ is also similar to Airtel box. With the Tata sky Binge you will get many OTT Subscriptions free for 6 months like Sony Liv, Hotstar, Voot, Zee 5, etc. Also you will get 3 months subscription of Amazon Prime as well. It is priced at Rs 3,999 only.
With this Tata Sky box, you will get google assistant, 4K clarity, chromecast, Bluetooth and everything included in the Airtel Xstream box.
2. Mi box 4K
The next alternate is the Mi box 4K. It is also a media streaming box which will convert your normal TV into a smart Tv. You can watch thousands of movies, series with similar features like 4K picture, chromecast, google assistant and much more. It is priced at Rs 3,499 for the 4K box.
Alternatives of TV Box
If you are not interested in any kind of TV Box like, tata sky, Mi or Airtel. Their are many alternatives of these boxes as well.
1. Google Chromecast
2. Roku streaming stick
3. Amazon TV cube
4. Amazon fire stick
5. Mi TV Stick
These are the alternatives of the TV Box. These are TV sticks which you can simply insert in the USB Port of your TV to convert a normal TV into a smart TV. Check a detailed article about these TV sticks.
Check it out : All kinds to fire sticks and media streaming devices
3 Ways to Watch Airtel Xstream TV for free on PC, Smart TV, Smart Phone
Check out my YouTube video to know in detail about 1st Method!
- Open the Chrome, firefox or silk browser in your smart Tv’s (Try to avoid opening on internet explorer)
- Simply type Airtel Xstream on the Google and open the official site by Airtel i.e airtelxstream.in
- Now just open this site and they will ask to add your phone number to check if you are an Airtel user.
- Enter the OTP and watch any channel for free.
I also created a video on this method on YouTube and that video was loved by people and i got tons of views. But some people were finding problems with method 1. So you can try any of the 3 methods.
Check out YouTube video to know in detail about 2nd Method!
- Follow the same steps as i have discussed in the method 1 in your Laptop (Follow the same steps in your Laptop)
- Insert the HDMI Cable in the HDMI port of your Laptop
- Change the Mode of your TV into HDMI Mode
- You are done now! Just play any channel or mobie in your laptop and the same content will get played on your TV.
- Download the Airtel Xstream app in your phone through play store/ App store
- Open the App by entering Phone number and OTP
- Click the screencast option in the top right corner (similar to YouTube)
- After clicking you phone will get casted by the TV near you
- Play the content on your phone to watch the same content on your TV
I hope you liked this article about “How to watch Airtel Xstream on TV”. Try all the three methods, I am sure any of the method will surely work. If you liked this article, please like and comment below if you have any problem.